STAFF RECIPE FILE
- Peel and top & tail the carrot, then slice very thinly.
- Blitz the rest of the ingredients together for 30 seconds or so, until you have a thick marinade.
- Place the carrot and marinade into a dish, mix together so that all of the carrot slices are coated, and set to one side for 30 minutes.
- Heat your oven to 200°C/400°F
- Place the carrot strips side-by-side on cookie sheet (line it with parchment or a silicone mat if it’s not non-stick), spread the rest of the marinade evenly over the strips, and then bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on how crispy you want your ‘bacon’ to be.