STAFF RECIPE FILES –
Autumn Salad Bowl w/ Honey Ginger Dressing
from Karien’s kitchen
· 2 cups cooked quinoa (try organic tri-colored)
· 6 cups organic baby spinach
· 1/4 cup raw pecans
· 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
· 1 ripe avocado, sliced
· 1.5 crisp red apples, sliced
· 1/4 cup dried apricots
Honey Ginger Dressing:
· juice from two fresh lemons
· 2 Tbsps raw honey
· 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
· 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
· 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
· sea salt and pepper to your taste
1. In a large bowl combine spinach, quinoa, apple, dried apricots and then gently add the avocado.
2. To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients very well.
3. Drizzle dressing on the salad before serving and gently toss to combine.
4. Top with pecans and crumbled feta cheese.
Karien discovered this yummy recipe on www.cleanfoodcrush.com!